Harris & Harris has been accredited to Lexcel, the Law Society’s Quality Mark, since 2004. This demonstrates our commitment to excellent practice management, involving all staff. An annual assessment covers 55 areas including client care, file management, staff supervision & development, planning, risk management, disaster recovery, and financial management.
City of Wells Dementia Action Alliance
Harris & Harris’ Wells Office has joined the Wells Dementia Action Alliance. Key staff at our offices have been trained as “Dementia Friends” and an action plan has been adopted. Click HERE for more information.
- Tim Berry 1945 – 2017
- Harris and Harris – going from strength to strength in 2017
- Update: Radical Changes to Probate Court Fees Dropped (21 April 2017)
- Accountants recommend using a Solicitor
- Do you understand your contracts and contractual rights?
- Bank Details – WARNING
- Harris & Harris Team “Moaty McBoatface” Paddle for Victory on Wells Moat!
- LLP Conversion
- How to comply with the rules on the Register of People with significant control (PSC)
- Dementia: Celebrating Day Services Conference 2016
- Harris & Harris Discuss & Do
Harris & Harris join Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme
Harris & Harris Solicitors, based in Wells and Frome, are delighted to announce that the firm has recently become an accredited member of the Law Society’s Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme (WIQS).
WIQS is only open to law firms or other organisations that are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. In achieving accreditation Harris & Harris underwent a rigorous application and assessment process to demonstrate their adoption of best practice procedures in delivering wills and probate advice.